Selling Manager Pro features are now available free of charge
When: February 2022
Where: All sites
Over the coming weeks, eBay is making most of the previously subscription-only features of Selling Manager Pro available to most sellers free of charge. This means you’ll have access to more ways to simplify and streamline how you manage your business on eBay.
- All sellers will now be able to automatically leave feedback for their buyers
- You’ll also be able to automatically relist your auction items through Seller Hub
- Your Sales report, in the Seller Hub Performance tab, will have new features and more detailed information
- Inventory management features will still be exclusively available to sellers with access to Selling Manager Pro
Automatically leave feedback for your buyers
You’ll be able to streamline how you leave feedback for your buyers. The automated feedback feature lets you write and save up to ten positive feedback comments, and choose when eBay will automatically leave feedback for your buyers (either after the buyer pays, or after they pay and leave you positive feedback). This feature is available to all sellers through your Selling preferences.
If you already had access to this feature through a Selling Manager Pro subscription, you’ll see an updated and simplified design. Your existing automated feedback preferences won’t change.
Automatically relist your auction items through Seller Hub
To help streamline how you list, you’ll be able to automatically relist your auction items through Seller Hub.
You can turn automatic relisting on or off at any time, on any eligible listing, through your Active Listings in Seller Hub. You can choose to:
- Relist continuously until the item sells
- Relist continuously whether the item sells or not
If you have automatic relisting set up through a Selling Manager Pro subscription, you’ll notice that eBay is simplifying the available relisting options, and updating to a more user-friendly design.
Access more reporting features in the Seller Hub Performance tab
eBay is bringing the most-requested features of Sales Report Plus and the Selling Manager Pro Sales Report into Seller Hub.
Your Sales report under the Seller Hub Performance tab will have more detailed information and reporting, including:
- Sales by eBay category and by format (fixed price or auction)
- Sales by seller Store category
- Your number of overall buyers, and your number of repeat buyers
- Search by listing title, item number
What’s changing for sellers who have Selling Manager Pro?
eBay is in the process of phasing out Selling Manager Pro, but are making most Selling Manager Pro features available in Seller Hub free of charge. Sellers who currently have access to Selling Manager Pro via a standalone subscription or through a Premium or higher Store subscription as of March 2022 will continue to have access to Selling Manager Pro inventory management features free of charge. After March 2022, new Store subscriptions will not include this functionality.
You don’t have to take any action — you’ll automatically be able to access these features over the coming weeks. Visit your Selling preferences, your Seller Hub Listings tab and your Seller Hub Performance tab to see how these features can help you manage your business more efficiently.