Top 5 promotion strategies
Take your marketing to the next level with these tips:
- Open an eBay Store. eBay Stores subscribers get a powerful suite of tools to help build, manage, promote, and track their business on eBay. As an eBay Stores subscriber, you'll be able to showcase your listings in a fully customizable eBay Store and get up to 100,000 free fixed price listings each month.* You'll also get special access to advanced design, marketing, and reporting features.
- Get more eyes on your listings. Increase your visibility by optimize your listings for search engines. Use promoted listings to create effective ad placements in prominent locations across eBay, and pay nothing unless the ad leads to a sale.
- Use Promotions Manager. Create customized discounts and coupons to incentivize buyers to spend more in your store. Use Promotions Manager to improve your items' visibility, and move inventory faster.
- Take advantage of Social Media. Millions of people use social media every day. They share their passions with the world, and they connect with what they love.
- Go global. Reach buyers around the world risk free. Selling across the world is as easy as selling across town.
*Enterprise Store subscribers only.
Maximize your visibility
Become a Top Rated Seller
Show buyers you're a pro and they'll put their trust in you.
Learn how to become a Top Rated Seller and how it can elevate your sales.
Use Promoted Listings
Take advantage of Search Engine Optimization
Discover how including the right information in your listings can get you seen by a lot more buyers.
Boost your sales
Get an eBay Stores subscription (or upgrade yours)
Discover how an eBay Store is your all-in-one online-business solution to help you get more out of the eBay marketplace and millions of buyers. Get exclusive marketing and merchandising tools, plus customization features to build a brand that keeps customers coming back.
Promotions Manager is the quick and easy tool that lets you market your merchandise like a pro! Create customized offers that encourage buyers to shop from you and spend more on each order. Best of all it's free for Stores subscribers. Promotions Manager lets you create markdown sales events that are seasonal, for specific holidays, for specific categories, or just to clear out inventory. It also lets you create and view scheduled, active, and inactive sales within your Store. You can even schedule sales for a later date, or reschedule them after they end.
Tap in to international demand and sell to buyers in countries around the world.
Track your success
Embrace Seller Hub
Seller Hub gives you all you need helps you maintain excellent customer service. At a glance, you can
- See your current status and how you're trending.
- Get timely alerts when you need to take action.
- Get recommendations and personalized coaching to help you improve.
See your eBay sales reports
Your reports contain valuable information for tracking your performance and understanding your business. To see your sales reports:
- Go to My eBay.
- Place your pointer over the Account tab, and then click the Sales Reports link.