eBay has heard sellers' feedback on wanting a simpler way to create new Advanced campaigns and excited to announce the launch of Quick setup feature. With just a few clicks, it’s now easier than ever to create a Promoted Listings Advanced campaign.
A special algorithm helps with the campaign setup and optimizes the campaign structure, based on best practices.
How Quick setup works:
- On the Advertising Dashboard in the Seller Hub, select Create campaign in the Promoted Listings Advanced box.
- Name your campaign, choose your budget and set your start and end dates.
- Choose Quick setup and add your desired listings to the campaign.
- eBay will take care of the rest of setup — organizing your listings into ad groups and selecting the suggested keywords, keyword match types and bids.
- Finally, review and launch your campaign. Sellers do have the ability to make changes to the campaign in the review phase, if desired, before launching.