Important details about eBay International Shipping
- What you need to know
- Next steps
What you need to know
To help eBay sellers make their inventory accessible to global buyers and reduce the increasing complexity of international selling and shipping regulations, we’ve expanded eBay International Shipping to certain Global Emerging Markets sellers and we will expand it in future. Eventually eBay International Shipping (eIS) will be set as the default method for shipping internationally so you can take advantage of lower shipping costs and access to more buyers.
eBay International Shipping takes care of the complexities and challenges of global shipping, with benefits like:
- Simplified international shipments. We’ll handle all international shipping details — including customs paperwork — with no international fee for sellers. Just ship your items to our domestic shipping hub and we’ll take care of the rest
- Hassle-free returns. We’ll manage and pay for returns at no cost to you. You keep the sale. We accept 30-day returns on eIS orders
- Added protection. Once your item is at our shipping hub, you’re protected against common claims from buyers, including “Item Not Received,” chargebacks, and negative or neutral feedback
- The feature is being released gradually, and eligible international sellers are added in batches. Those included in the program will receive a message and an email from the eBay team, notifying that they have been automatically added to the eBay International Shipping.
- Please check your registration email and eBay messages to see if you’ve been deemed eligible for the program.
- If you’re currently using the Global Shipping Program, your listings will be automatically changed to eBay International Shipping when you are added to the new program. If you ship with another international shipping service such as eBay International Standard Delivery, you will need to update your current listings to take advantage of eBay International Shipping benefits.
Learn more about eBay International Shipping.