Our network for B2C courier deliveries currently covers the entire European Union, with a strong focus on the markets in Central and Eastern Europe. euShipments also manages a network of 10 fulfillment warehouses that are located in strategic locations across Europe in order to achieve 1-3 days transit time to all European markets at the most competitive delivery price.
Who needs this service?
Online businesses small and large who are selling in Europe and want to cover as many markets as possible with the most professional and efficient logistic solution.
What is this service?
- E-shop fulfillment services;
- Cross-border road deliveries;
- Air Express deliveries;
- Cash on Delivery payment service;
- Customer support and call-center activities;
- Free API integration with leading e-commerce platforms;
- Multiple delivery methods on the checkout of the e-shop.
The unique offer for eBay sellers
Specially for eBay sellers, we offer a free consultation session followed by an analysis of the current logistics solution of the e-commerce business, and preparation of a personalized plan for fulfillment and deliveries with a custom price offer.