Analysis of key performance indicators and constant improvements are two aspects of your successful business strategy. Regular monitoring of efficiency allows you to detect the most productive promotion strategies and reject ones that are less so in order to reduce your costs.
Your results and tools for managing efficiency are structured in 3 tabs:
In this section you can choose an eBay Store subscription and create the unique item showcase for your trademark.
If you are not yet subscribed to eBay Store click Branding > Store.
On this page you can review all eBay Store subscription types and get the most suitable one for you.
After getting subscribed:
- Tell buyers about your brand, customize your Store page, use your own Store colors and logo for buyers to recognize you
- Customize your Store categories to help buyers quickly find what you have to offer and streamline work with your inventory
- Get your business ready for holidays or breaks with setting up the Time Away tool and customise your eBay Store design
Many features and tools are available for sellers with eBay Store to help you easily sell like a pro: encourage buyers to buy more of your items and increase your average order value.
- Create promotions using Promotions Manager to enhance the loyalty of your buyers and increase your average order value
- Launch Sale Events and Markdowns
- Offer Volume Price Discounts to your buyers
- Offer discounts to your buyers both on and off the eBay platform with our Coded Coupons tool
- Send individual Offers to Buyers already interested in your items
With this tool you can:
- Boost visibility of your items and increase outreach
- Set your own ad rates
- Pay ad fees only when the deal has been successfully closed
- Review and download promotion activity reports to your device
Promoted Listings can be customised with a new feature; Automated Campaigns. It will help you to manage your campaigns in different sections of your inventory based on the given criteria and will save your time.
This feature will automatically add or remove listings from campaigns, and adjust ad rates according to the rules you set.
How it works?
Start by setting rules to manage how you want your campaigns to run:
In the Seller Hub, select the Marketing tab and click on Promoted Listings from the dropdown menu. Click Create Campaign at the top right of the page, then select the Creating Rules option on the right.
Set up the rules of your campaign:
- Rules are created with filters to select the listings to be promoted. Apply rules to your inventory using filters like an eBay Category, Price, and Brand. These selections will be applied to current and future listings to determine which ones should be promoted.
- After setting up your filters, choose an ad rate strategy to apply to the listings in your campaign. Remember that any future listings that meet your rules criteria will be promoted using the strategy you have chosen. You can choose to automate Suggested Ad Rate or apply a single ad rate. With the first option, you have additional control such as adding an ad rate cap or adjusting the suggested ad rate to fit your needs.
- Once you launch your campaign the listings will be automatically added or removed according to the rules applied.
This makes it easier to optimize your time when managing your Promoted Listings campaigns.
- If your advertising strategy is to promote all eligible listings, leave the filters blank, choose your ad rate strategy, and launch your campaign. Now all your listings will be automatically promoted as they are created.
- If your ad rate strategy is to set a single ad rate, consider using that number as your ad rate cap under the Automate suggested ad rates option. This way, you’ll never go above that number, but you can capitalize on the suggested ad rates that are below it.
- eBay Seller Levels: sell more, get positive feedback from your buyers, monitor the quality of items, reply in a timely manner to your buyers’ requests and become Top Rated Seller/Top Rated Seller Plus.
- Sales: review your sales reports to have a complete picture of buyers activity on your eBay Store page and to determine the most effective days and time. On this dashboard you can find your daily, weekly, monthly and quarterly summaries, and manually set the period you’re interested in to compare it with a prior similar period. You can both download the data or print it directly from the dashboard interface.
- Traffic: review the popularity of your items and buyers interest in specific offers, compare and choose the most effective means of attracting buyers to your listings.
- Service metrics: compare your service quality to other sellers who sell similar items, find ways to deliver greater service and get assigned a higher seller performance level.
In the Performance Tab, you can find the reports to help you analyze your sales in detail.
The updated tool Traffic Report enables you to see the number of Search and Non-search Impressions, and the percentage of your listings that have been viewed representing the Top 20 search spot impressions. You can evaluate percentage dynamics of impressions and download a detailed report.
Listing Quality Report
This downloadable report provides detailed listing-level and category-level recommendations for optimising your listings. You can use it to help boost listing views and sales, and see how you rank against your eBay competitors. Improving listing quality is one key way to improve your ranking and search impressions. Fully optimised listings generally benefit from greater visibility and can help increase sales.
It will also flag if and why your listings were rejected from Google Shopping ads. eBay makes our recommendations by comparing your listings in quality and content to other listings in this category that perform well throughout the sales funnel. It currently only covers buy-it-now items and single SKU listings.
The Listing Quality Report is a downloadable Excel document that provides you with analysis — at listing and category levels — of your 10 categories with the most live listings.
It provides specific actions you can take to optimise your listings and categories with the aim of boosting your views, impressions, and sales. It has been designed with input from the seller community.
What’s in the report?
- Summary Tab: an overview of recommendations at the category level.
- Google Shopping Tab: an overview of which listings have been rejected by Google Shopping ads, and why.
- Category Tab: listing-level detail of each category and benchmark data to support the recommended actions.
How to use the report?
Example category recommendations for Women’s Shoes > Heels:
- Improve search impressions > Fill in 7 recommended item specifics per listing.
- Improve listing view > Add Multi-buy to 35 of your listings.
- Improve sales conversion > Reduce handling time to 1 day on your listing.
Explore the market with Terapeak service and the eBay system insights. Go to the Research Tab to get more:
- Review activity and policy of your competitors both globally and by regions
- Find actual information on trends in your business segment
- Determine data-driven keywords and phrases that could attract the relevant active audience
- Get advice on inventory replenishment
- Apply suggested amendments and improvements to your listings
Terapeak Sourcing Insights Tool
Using a range of data, including item specifics, this tool enables you to identify the top categories to sell in and the products that sell well in those categories for you to source inventory for your business. Sourcing Insights is available to Terapeak Product Research users.
Terapeak product research Tool
When using Terapeak Product Research, the new user interface suggests categories to search keywords in. Filtering by item specifics makes the search more relevant.
Use all the features and opportunities of the Seller Hub to feel sure your business is growing effectively and that you're in control of it all.