Meta Stone Club membership fee
Gratis. There is no fee for participating in the Meta Stone Club (the “Club”). If you receive any fee notice or suspect that any business is representing the Club in an improper manner, please report it via email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Meta Stone Club related benefits
eBay Service Standards
- Credit management and policy restrictions, early warning, or buffering.
- More comprehensive and high-quality customer service consulting services and related training.
Global seller standard and service metrics
- The seller standard and service metrics ratings of Club members will be protected for the week prior to each monthly assessment results update.
- Seller Standard Protection: Club members’ accounts will not be downgraded to “Below Standard” during the Membership Period (this protection does not apply to accounts that had a status of “Below Standard” prior to joining the Club).
- Service Metrics Rating Protection: Club members’ ratings will not be changed to “Very High” during the Membership Period (this protection does not apply to accounts that had a “Very High” Service Metric Rating prior to joining the Club).
iCBT Policy Buffering
As a Club member you will receive earlier warnings and longer resolution times for breaches of the following eBay platform policies:
- Pre-Alert with Service Standard Policy — Bad Buyer Experience Rate.
- Pre-Alert with Shipping Performance Policy — Item not Received Rate.
eBay will provide Club members with exclusive customer consulting services and related training. This will include:
- Customer service consultation on account health diagnosis, risk warning and sales growth.
- Exclusive evaluation mechanism for bad review removal requests from buyers.
- Online and offline customer service training workshops, as well as customized training and consulting.
Metastone Club Membership Rules (the “Club T&C”)
- Your current membership is effective from 01.01.2024 and ends on 31.12.2024 (the “Membership Period”).
- During the Membership Period, all of your company’s eBay accounts managed through the corporate settlement channel will enjoy the relevant benefits of Club membership.
- During the Membership Period, we will track any “poor customer experiences” relating to your company. If your company ever fails to meet the high standards we expect of Club members, and does not improve after multiple warnings, eBay may at its sole discretion immediately terminate your Club Membership.
- During the Membership Period, we will track all reports of malicious fraud or serious violations of relevant eBay policies associated with your Company. If your company ever fails to meet the high standards we expect of Club members, eBay may at its sole discretion immediately terminate your Club Membership.
- You have the right to opt out of the Club and the associated benefits. If you would like to terminate your Club membership, please send an email to your account manager notifying them that you wish to opt out of the Club and its benefits.
- These Membership Rules and Conditions shall not be legally binding on the parties and shall not create any legally binding rights or obligations.
- Metastone Club Membership is offered pursuant to and governed by the eBay User Agreement and the terms and conditions set out therein. You must, at all times during the Membership Period, fully meet and comply with all applicable eBay policies, including the eBay User Agreement, Verified Rights Owner policies, Prohibited and Restricted item policies, and eBay User Privacy Notice. All applicable eBay policies are incorporated into these Club T&Cs by reference and if there is any conflict, ambiguity, or inconsistency the eBay User Agreement shall take precedence.
- eBay may at any time and in its sole discretion, immediately amend or terminate the Club or any of the Club T&C by written notice to you.
- eBay’s decisions on all matters relating to the Club and these Club T&C shall be final and binding. No correspondence or appeal relating to the same shall be entertained.
- An invitation to participate in the Club does not create any rights that are enforceable by any person who is not i) the eBay Seller that the invitation was issued to, ii) eBay, or iii) any of eBay’s affiliates.