Aramex has rapidly grown into a global brand, recognized for its customized services and innovative products. Listed on the Dubai Financial Market (DFM) and based in the UAE, Aramex is centrally located at the crossroads between East and West, which allows us to provide customized logistics solutions anywhere in the world effectively and reach more businesses and consumers regionally and globally.
Who needs this service?
eBay sellers in search of straight-forward and effective logistic solutions.
What is this service?
Aramex is committed to continually enhancing it's operations while pursuing opportunities for business growth in emerging markets abroad. This approach is core to the sustainable development of our business and commitment to facilitating wider, global trade in an ever-changing world.
The unique offer for eBay sellers
- eBay sellers (Cash) — This will be designated for Sellers that opt not to open an account with Aramex and prefer to pay by cash or don’t have a trade license registered in the UAE.
- eBay sellers (SME) — These rates will be applicable for high potential SMEs. They will have an account manager and a customer management team.
- Enterprise eBay sellers — These rates will be offered to big enterprise sellers. They will also have a strategic account manager and an experienced customer management team.
As a leading global provider of comprehensive logistics and transportation solutions, Aramex suggests breadth of services including:
- Competitive rates
- High customer satisfaction
- Customized reports & dashboards
- No account registration and trade license required
- Further discounted rates for SME and enterprise customers
- Strategic support from our dedicated customer success team
✉️ Zaid Zureikat, Customer Support