How to set up your first campaign
- Name your campaign, choose dates, and set a daily budget
- Create your Ad Groups by selecting listings from the same category
- Add suggested keywords or create your own by looking at your items’ titles and attributes (use more keywords than listings in your Ad Groups for the best performance)
- Decide the maximum cost-per-click you’d like to pay for the keywords, using our suggested bid as a guide
Then review, and you’re good to go!
Promotion Terms & Conditions
Please note: Invited sellers must activate the Promotion by selecting either "Activate Now" or "Opt-in now". Items clicked by a user and initiating an ad fee prior to a seller activating the Promotion will not be eligible for the discount.
By invitation only; offer is not transferable. Available to qualified Promoted Listings sellers who have been invited to participate in the beta program, activate the Promotion, and have one or more Promoted Listings Advanced ad campaigns active during the Promotion Period. No guarantee is made that any item will be promoted, or will sell at a particular price or at all.
1. What is the Promotion?
Qualifying Members (“Members”) who activate the offer and then launch one or more Promoted Listing Advanced ad campaigns during the Promotion Period, pursuant to the terms and conditions set forth herein, will be charged a 50% discounted Promoted Listing Advanced Ad fees incurred during the Promoted Period (defined below) (“Promotion”).
2. Who's eligible?
This Promotion is available to invited Members who:
(i) Receive an invitation to the promotion through email communications or see the offer in Promotional Offers in My eBay;
(ii) Select “Activate Offer” on the Promotion Landing Page;
(iii) Have one or more Promoted Listings Advanced ad campaigns live during Promotion Period; and
(iv) Meet eBay’s minimum seller performance standards. Please sign in to My eBay and view your Seller Dashboard to verify whether your account is currently meeting the standards.
3. When is it?
To qualify for the Promotion, Members must activate the offer by Thursday, November 18, 2021 23:59:59 PT (11:59PM plus 59 seconds) (“Promotion Activation Period”). The Promotion will begin on Monday, November 08, 2021, at 00:00:01 PT (12:00AM plus one second), and will end on Thursday, November 18, 2021, at 23:59:59 PT (11:59PM plus 59 seconds), for listings that are promoted on www.ebay.com (the “Promotion Period”).
Any Promoted Listings Advanced Ad fees incurred after the Promotion Period ends, will not be eligible for the Promotion.
4. How do I receive the Promotion?
Members that have been invited to participate will automatically receive the Promotion after they (i) activate the Promotion; (ii) have one or more Promoted Listings Advanced ad campaigns for listings on the U.S. site at www.ebay.com; and (iii) receive clicks on their Promoted Listings Advanced items, resulting in ad fees based on the ad rate selected (“Promoted Listing Advanced Ad fee”).
Sellers will see charges in Payments experiences, with amount charged including the discount.
Restrictions & Exclusions
- Promoted items and Promoted Listings Advanced ad campaigns must comply with all applicable eBay policies, including the eBay Promoted Listings Terms of Service.
- This Promotion is only valid for listings on the U.S. site at www.ebay.com.
- This Promotion is eligible to be combined with other offers.
- The Promotion excludes Promoted Listing Advanced Ad fees incurred prior to, or after the Promotion Period.
Promotion is subject to U.S laws, void where prohibited, not redeemable for cash, and has no face value. eBay may cancel, amend, or revoke the Promotion at any time, including in response to fraudulent activity.