More flexibility and control over your money
When: April 2022
Where: all sites
Over the next several weeks, eBay will be enabling on-demand payouts for sellers who have a weekly, biweekly or monthly payout schedule. You will be able to request a payout of all or part of your Available funds on demand, before your next scheduled payout date.
Here’s how it works:
- Click on the Request Payout button next to your available funds in the Payments tab in Seller Hub
- Select the amount to send to your bank account and click Send my money now
- After your on-demand payout is confirmed, eBay will send your funds to your bank. Your funds will be available in your bank account per normal bank processing times, typically 1-3 business days.
Additional flexibility with new payout scheduling options
In addition to daily and weekly schedules, eBay has added biweekly and monthly options for payouts. Choosing a longer payout schedule may mean that more funds are available to pay for selling costs such as shipping labels and refunds.
Monthly, biweekly and weekly payouts will include Available funds from your sales with confirmed payments through the Sunday prior to your payout date. In the event of a bank holiday, the payout will be made on the following day.
Based on your choice, here’s when to expect your payouts:
- Monthly payouts of Available funds are sent to your bank on the first Tuesday of the calendar month.
- Biweekly or weekly payouts of Available funds are sent to your bank on Tuesdays.
- Daily payouts of Available funds are sent to your bank within 2 days after the buyer’s payment is confirmed.
Once eBay sends payouts, your bank will generally take 1-3 additional business days to process your deposits. You can change your payout schedule in the Payments tab in Seller Hub.